Saturday 2 August 2014

Expectation Management

Expectation Management is a term that sums up what I have to deal with as part of my work, either private readings or demonstrations of clairvoyance. Why do readings not work out? Why can we not read for certain people, what is going on?

For most people, if a reading is what they WANTED to hear about then it is deemed a bad reading reading by me. What however, if you are told what you NEEDED to hear and at the same time it is what you WANTED to hear about. 
I know that on certain occasions when I have received ‘nothing’ for a client, I have understood afterwards, perhaps months or years later why that was. I work with spirit and also the energy of clients. If that energy is not quite right, this also affects readings. Physical or psychological ill health all contribute towards these conditions. Spirit also has a huge part to play. If you are not in the 'right place'  to hear from spirit, they will not come through. 
Some clients think I have failed by not being able to read for them but I explain that they do not realise how they have helped me too. I was once at a Mind Body and Spirit Fayre and had performed a mini demonstration of clairvoyance. I was very pleased with myself, to say the least.
One lady came rushing out  saying she had been very impressed and would like a private reading from me. I knew I had a man from spirit with me and told her as such but I just could not get him to come forward enough to impart any information with any real value.
 This lady was looking more and more anxious as the reading moved along and then out of nowhere, I said to her (which is not the norm) “ I know I have a man with me who has given me all of the aforementioned information but refuses to divulge anything else. Who is it you are looking to connect with today?

“My husband” she replied. “ I know there is a problem here as I can sense the anxiety and tension within you and I feel somehow that this is a barrier to the communication”, I said. Without any warning, she burst into tears and said “that’s because I am so angry. We had a wonderful life planned, we had only been married a few years and we had only just begun our adventure when he took ill”.

The tears eventually subsided and as I held her hands, I said, “look, there is no point in me trying to provide a conventional reading. Why don’t we try this a different way and you just tell me about some of the happy times before he was ill. As the smile returned to her face as she relived those times, her husband glided in and overshadowed me totally so that as we chatted, I actually saw that it was ‘his hands’ holding hers rather than mine.

The really special part of this reading was that I did not need to provide evidence that he was there because I really felt as though he had stepped into my consciousness as well. 
I have also read for people and received nothing that would satisfy the hunger of the client in terms of evidence. I have called such readings to an end. 
Even for me, I have relatives I would love to hear from and some of them have never given me a message in nearly 30 years, it happens to us all. So there you have it.

 I am merely the telephone to the spirit world and such an awful lot rides on the communicator from spirit and the recipient. I have got to blend with the spirit communicator and the recipient too and you will know yourself you connect totally with some people and not at all with others.
Conversely some of the readings I have enjoyed the most have been with clients who have researched their family trees. The difference here is that that they have really looked into their family history and they know names, dates and places and when this happens and they keeping saying ‘Yes’, the readings zoom along and are a total joy.

Those are the readings that make my work such a joy but what would I learn anything if they were all like that?



No comments:

Post a Comment