Saturday 2 August 2014

Change That Frequency - Change your life for good



Are you tired of the same old job, the same old places and even the same old faces? Again, what have you done about the evolving situations around yourself? Have you adapted or simply stood still? Remember the dinosaurs? Many of us are stuck in a rut but the real waking moment is when we do realise it and want to do something about it but we are not sure how. We might ask friends and family for their opinion or even just decide to take the plunge and hope for the best. Even the tiniest of changes can make a difference. The really bizarre thing is that when our loved ones offer their own take on our lives, we do not always welcome them ‘sticking their noses in’. Why then do we yearn for their help when they are physically no longer here? What next?

I know all too well. Only 6 years ago, I was an RAF Communications Officer stationed in Basra, Iraq, providing welfare communications for British Troops. Previously he was at RAF Lyneham and Joint Services Unit Corsham ensuring that the welfare communication in Iraq were working in the UK. Today I find myself providing communications of a different sort but every bit as important as those in Iraq.

What is even more remarkable is how this came about. Whilst in Iraq my life’s purpose changed direction. I was enjoying some rare time off when I happened upon a half buried, painted Dutch clog key ring in the sand, 3000 miles from home. So what, you ask? It is not by coincidence that my Grandfather was Dutch, in fact they both were. Not only that, my father had a restaurant named Clogs and even today, my mother, aged 70, still runs a pub and one wall in particular is adorned with Clogs, collected over the years during frequent trips from and to Dutch family.

During my find, I felt my Grandfather’s presence completely envelope me and Iam still convinced to this day that my grandfather was there that day reassuring me with his presence. But, it was upon my return home that I used his grandfather’s visitation as motivation to develop my mediumistic talents and pursue my dream. I had always been aware of the world of spirit but just got on with life. I took the bull by the horns and left the RAF after 23 years service. I worked briefly for my family before taking the plunge and committing totally to my new future.

The clue to moving forward and achieving your dreams is the belief that dreams are meant to come true, you have got to have an unshakeable belief in yourself. The universe always delivers but only if you firmly set your sights and do not waiver.

I spend much of my time helping other people who either want to connect to their loved ones or if, they too, are looking for some guidance about changing their own lives. I still have strong links with the military and for those of you who saw me on my Spiritual Awakenings tour will remember that old soliders often make their way to the front of the queue. On one occasion, I noticed a cane with a silver top. It very much resembled a cane that a Drill Sergeant might have. As soon as I picked it up, this gentleman told me that he had one of those for the parade ground and that he would be my 1st link that night. He was. It took me ages to get rid of him!! Even his daughter said he was like that when he was here.

I maintain that spirit really do touch our lives on a daily basis but not necessarily in such a profound way as they did in Iraq but you can take the odd short cut by coming to see. Take a look at my tour dates and see when I will be a theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment